Posted by : Unknown Sabtu, 05 Oktober 2013


My Rabbit



          I have a rabbit,it is male,His name is Jack,it is five years old.My rabbit has a short tail and pointed ears.My rabbit fur is white.It has for legs.It has two big tooth.
       My house is lived by my rabbit.It lives on the cage.The cage is cleaned by me once a week.My rabbit likes to eat carrot,The carrots are eaten by it three times a day.My rabbit likes to jump in the garden.It takes a bath once a week.I love my rabbit.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Total Pageviews

Blogger templates

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

- Copyright © IZZAN UPLOAD : Free Search Files -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -